Unlimited amount of income, can be from tier Lens, selling amazon, ebay, clickbank etc.. Based on personal experience, Squidoo income far greater than or Shvoong Triond. 1 USD minimum payout.
* The level of "fun" is high, because there is a point system, level up, trophy, quest; seemed to play the game.
* It is mentioned in the beginning, the source and amount of income that is not limited, of selling or Tier.
* Display articles / lens is relatively much more attractive than Shvoong and Triond.
* Pay out a long time. At least 3 months after writing your first article can only accept payment. And can be guaranteed, the first payout amount is very small because in the first few months you are not familiar with the strategies to maximize earnings. This sometimes makes lensmaster discouraged and stop producing lens.
* Many bug. Server down, lensrank not updated, countless visitors, etc., sometimes greatly affect earnings decline lensmaster.
* It's hard enough to write and design the lens, because you have to understand HTML to be typed manually.
I join 3 months ago, had 43 articles, daily income depends on the impression ads served by HubPages. Around an average of 150 visitors per day income is between 0.3 - 0.9 USD (excluding Adsense).
* Can be integrated with Google Adsense account
* Earning be monitored every day, usually updated the day after but I do not know what time it is updated usualyl. Sometimes delayed a few days but they notice you.
* To write articles and beautify it pretty easy, can view features pictures, videos, links, maps. Do not need to know about HTML code, etc..
* Traffic is very strong internal as well as external traffic. Even before Panda Update, Hubpages and Squidoo outperform in terms of traffic.
The more we are active in the HubPages community, the more internal traffic and also increase HubPages point. Also increase ad impression as well.
* Position in the eyes of search engines very well, competing with Squidoo. Good article (look for lots of people, etc.), even almost without Backlink.
* Income from the sale of goods from Amazon and Ebay
* Articles must be in English
* Hubpage limit outgoing link from each article for only 1 link. Others with Squidoo that allow many outgoing links.
I've join this program since 2008. With 2 accounts, income per month is approximately 30-40 dollars per account, with about 400 articles in each account. 10 dollar minimum payout.
* Allow writing articles in other languages beside English
* It is search engine friendly, especially for other language article does not need optimization at all. Simply write, publish, and very easy to appear the next day on the first page of Google
* Referral system is incredible. You will get 100% your referral income, as long as the 100 dollar limit. But since ane not the type who like to look for referrals, had the potential is ignored.
* Share of revenue is very small, only 10% of the ad income.
* Design and format of the article is too simple, plain paper making it less attractive to visitors.
I've join 3 months ago. Of approximately 400 articles, daily income can be stabilized between 1-1.5 USD (excluding Adsense). Unfortunately recent Google Panda hit so income has fallen significantly. Minimum payout of $ 0.5. Amount paid, approximately $ 1.5 per 1000 views per article.
* Can be integrated with your Google Adsense account (divided equally Triond 50-50)
* Earning be monitored every day, updated at around 6 pm per day.
* To write articles and beautify it pretty easy. is not as complicated as Squidoo and not as simple as Shvoong.
* Less competitive in Search Engines, it was difficult for visitors.
* Articles must be in English